DEFINITION OF TERMS
- "Site Administration" - authorized employees to manage the site, acting on its behalf, who organize and (or) process personal data, and also determine the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data. data.
- "Personal data" - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (subject of personal data).
- "Processing of personal data" - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- "Confidentiality of personal data" is a mandatory requirement for the Site Administration to prevent their deliberate dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or other legal grounds.
- "User of the site (hereinafter referred to as the User)" - a person who has access to the site via the Internet and uses this site for his own purposes.
- "Cookies" are a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user's computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site.
- "IP-address" is a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the IP protocol.
- The site administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the Site User.
- surname, name, patronymic of the User;
- User's contact phone number;
- e-mail address (e-mail);
- place of residence of the User and other data.
- The site administration also takes efforts to protect Personal data, which are automatically transmitted during the visit to the site pages:
- IP address; information from cookies; information about the browser (or other program that accesses the site); access time; visited page addresses; referrer (address of the previous page), etc.
- Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access the site.
- The site collects statistics about the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems, to control the correctness of operations.
PURPOSES OF COLLECTING THE USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
The User's personal data may be used by the Site Administration for the following purposes:
- Identification of the User registered on the site for placing an order and (or) concluding an Agreement.
- Providing the User with access to personalized site resources.
- Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the site, the provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User.
- Determining the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud.
- Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- Creating an account for making purchases, if the User has agreed to create an account.
- Site User notifications about the status of the Order.
- Processing and receiving payments, confirming tax or tax benefits, challenging a payment, determining the User's right to receive a credit line.
- Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the site.
- Providing the User with his consent, product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the site or on behalf of the partners of the site.
- Implementation of advertising activities with the consent of the User.
- Providing the User with access to third-party sites or services of partners of this site in order to receive their offers, updates or services.
METHODS AND TERMS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without any time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
- The User agrees that the Site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, courier services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User's requests issued on the site, within the framework of the Public Offer Agreement.
- The User's personal data can be transferred to the authorized state authorities only on the grounds and in the manner prescribed by the current legislation.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- The user undertakes:
- Provide correct and truthful information about personal data necessary to use the site.
- Update or supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in this information.
- Take measures to protect access to your confidential data stored on the site.
- The site administration undertakes:
- Block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment the User or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects apply or request for the verification period, in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
- In case of loss or disclosure of Personal Data, the Site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
- Became public domain before its loss or disclosure.
- Was received from a third party before it was received by the Site Administration.
- Was obtained by third parties through unauthorized access to site files.
- Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
- The User is responsible for the legality, correctness and veracity of the provided Personal Data in accordance with applicable law.
RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
- Before going to court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the Site User and the Site Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
- The recipient of the claim, within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, notifies the applicant of the claim in writing about the results of the consideration of the claim.
- If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to a judicial authority in accordance with applicable law.